We’re super excited about this week! Not only do we get to introduce to you (if you don’t already know these brilliant girls and/or their work) some of our coolest and most talented female illustrators, we’re also giving away an amazing artwork from each of them!
Over the next few days we’ll have a feature post for each artist, so you can read a little more about them, but to win some art all you need to do is: THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED!
– Post the work you want on Instagram
– Tag Undone (@undonejournal) and the artist (list of Insta names below)
– Pop on the hashtag #sketchyladies
– Make sure you’re following both of us
Easy! You can enter to win all, some or just one special work, as many times as you want! Good luck!
1. Haven’t You Ever Looked Up? by Henrietta Harris (@henriettaharris)
2. Ghostworld by Eleanor Barker (@ohdearella)
3. Untitled #2 (Zippora) by Kelly Thompson (@kellythompsoncreative)
4. Space Raccoon by Sarah Larnach (@sarahlarnach)
Please note this competition is open to residents of New Zealand and Australia only. All prizes will be drawn Wed 26 March 2014.